In-Vehicle Video Surveillance
CC-MDVR is an automotive Mobile DVR that is a cost-effective, multi-functional device designed for video surveillance and remote monitoring of your mobile assets.It uses a high-speed processor, an embedded Linux platform, and the most advanced technology in the IT field, such as H.264 Video Compression/Decompression, 3G network transmission technology and GPS positioning technologies.
MDVR can realize four/eight channel video recording. Each channel supports CIF, HD1 and D1 image solution. Drivers’ driving information, GPS data and alarm data are recorded in hard disk which is used as the storage medium. The Mobile DVR provides powerful auto black box features, installation flexibility and high reliability.
With new advancements in data storage and Wi-Fi, In-Vehicle video surveillance is now more accessible than ever to small and large fleet managers alike. Benefit from high resolution and low lux imaging, high capacity hard drives, and multiple camera inputs to keep your expensive assets safe.
It enables a variety of alerts via the on-board modem. Know instantly when a hard drive fails, is removed, video is lost, or if the vehicle is in a crash. Wi-Fi technology even allows some units to transmit the video feed to your office computer whenever they return to the yard, saving you time and money.
- Remote view in real time recording on IPhone/IPad/Android phone/PC once Mobile DVR is built-in 3G.
- Safe Driving and Protecting Accident
- Safety for Passengers in Public Vehicles
- Protecting Crimes in Vehicles
- Reduce liability claims
- Security & Surveillance
- Storing Videos and Audios in Vehicle
- Storing Driving Data – Speed, GPS & Sensors
- Usable as an Evidence for Accident or Crime
- Tracking Driven Situation or Status
- Playback all video file and GPS tracking
- Retrieval Sensor Events in Vehicle
- Replace traditional Analog VCR
- Reliability and Stability is the Most Important
- Public Bus
- Commercial Vehicle
- School Bus
- Police Car
- Fire Engine
- Cash in Transit Vehicle
- Mass Rapid Transit
- Mass Transit Railway